Sometimes you just have to take a risk and SHOOT for the best!
That seemed to be the modo the day of Daisy + Fernando’s engagement session. We planned to have their session at Galveston TX. The morning of, I found out we would be facing plenty of fog if we decided to continue with the it. I unfortunately had to break the news to D+F about the circumstances. I explained that we could still shoot, however the backdrops would not be to an ideal beach session— but more of a moody beach session(which I personally love). Their response, “JB we trust you and lets go for it”. The outcome? See if for yourself ( :